The List Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The List Interview Questions

3.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The List (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interesting structure, multiple levels of interviews, also have culture interviews to make sure you fit in with the overall environment. Pretty quick interview process, from start to finish less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous positions and experiences.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The List.

Interview

The Confirmation Manager called to set up an interview. I was greeted by the HR Manager Jennifer Curry. I then was met by Billy Boydston (the Data Entry Manager) and let to a small conference room where the easy interview was conducted. At the end, I was offered a position on the Confirmation Team.

Lead Developer/Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The List (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

It was long multi-step process, but totally worth it.

Remotely

1. Phone screening (non-technical questions)
    2. 2-day assignment for home to make working software application

Onsite

3. Onsite coding challenge
    4. Technical interview
    5. Interview with some management
    6. Interview with senior management

It was vacation time for many people so I came several times. Got offer couple of days after last interview.

Interview Questions

• Any possible technical, process and product question since position assumed to be in charge of whole product development.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The List.

Interview

The List had an extensive interview process to make sure each candidate is a cultural fit. I meet lots of people in the company and they brought me in to participate in a mock meeting to make sure I will work well with the team. I returned several times and meet different levels of management.

Negotiation

The List was receptive in negotiating the details to make it work out for both parties.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The List in May 2012.

Interview

It was awesome and the people were great and the interview lasted some time which was not a big problem and i had to go and have some water. After that i went on a tour of the company and then i had to see what everyone was doing and it was great.

Associate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The List (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and received a call back about 2 weeks later. Scheduled my phone interview that week, and came in for an in person interview the following week. Aweek later I recieved my electronic offer letter. The office culture is pretty laid back. For the most part people dress very casual. It's a very young environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is little room for negotiating, but salaries tend to be fair.