The Little Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Little Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Avondale, AZ).

Interview

Meet the district manager at one of the little clinic site in the fry store went to an empty pt room. She ask basic interview question, nothing too hard, one on one interview.

APRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Bizarre process. Met at a coffee shop. Not many questions asked. Pretty much offered on the spot. Was scared I might not even really have a job as everything seemed delayed & poor communication. Was nervous bc I had resigned from my previous job for this one. Worked out but not a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Really wasn't asked anything I"d expect in an interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Dayton, OH).

Interview

They will basically hire you on the spot because they are so desperate for people. They ask you a few questions about to your personality then offer you the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Little Clinic.

Interview

The recruiter calls and schedules your interview, then you have a sit down with the supervisor, basically you are just interviewing for a customer service job, you do not even have to have health care experience. Tell them how good you are with customers and smile and you have the job, we are always hard up for people so a lot of the time they offer you the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience   1 Answer

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial telephone conversation followed by an in person interview. It was a very laid back process. The interviewer asked pre-written questions and talked about how the clinic ran. There weren't any hard or unexpected questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations? Can you multitask under pressure?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (New York, NY).

Interview

Met at an actual clinic. Sat in an empty exam room. First part was informal, talked, got to know each other then manager asked some questions. It was typical open ended questions such as Tell me a time when you had a conflict and how did you resolve it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewing was pretty quick. Received a call within only a few days, first a brief phone interview followed by an in person interview with the local corporate office. Fairly informal interview, just asking basic questions about your experience and ability to perform the job,

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone and interviewed by a recruiter in Tennessee, which was fine. I then went for an in-person interview. I should have known after sitting there waiting for over 25 minutes past my interview time (on top of showing up 10 minutes early to be courteous) that things would not go well. However, when the PA interviewed me, he was very impressed with my experience and goals. He told me he'd worked his way from CNA up to PA and that he really appreciate what kind of work we did as lower/mid-level employees. He told me I'd eventually make more than $12/hr (which was untrue, come to find) and that the company would help me go to PA school (during discussing my goals). It was all bologna. However, he offered me the position and I accepted because I was desperate for a job and was happy to be in a clinic again.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any big trips planned in the next six months that you'll have to take time off for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Location of interview changed an hour before. Was not offered the job . Was just told on the spot we want to hire you and put s drug test swab in my mouth

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a box was delivered   2 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Little Clinic (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter calls first to go over position details

Interview with District management

Accept/Decline position

They give drug test, in office, during interview

Takes a few weeks to hear back: after drug screening, and background check is completed.