The Lucas Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Lucas Group

Executive Search Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Lucas Group (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I spent a total of about 3.0 hours meeting individually with each member of the executive search team. Overall the process was very casual and conversational -- the focus seemed to be on cultural fit and whether I had the full extent of knowledge about executive search as a career. That said, there was an underlying tension that came through each member of the team, as though there were internal disagreements regarding the overall direction of the team. On two separate occasions, individual team members questioned and called out the strategies employed by other existing members of the executive search team.

I also noticed that several of the executive search team members interviewing me yawned at various points during our discussions. Obviously I could be the most boring candidate out there, but still, I would have expected slightly more professional behavior from those whose job centers on interviewing candidates and talent acquisition.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were quite generic: how would you go about building a book of business, what would your strategy be to get off the ground within the first six months, etc.   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Lucas Group (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Very professional process. Received an initial call from their corporate talent acquisition team to set up the interview. Completed a face to face interview with managing partner. The interview was roughly one hour and very standard. Enjoyed the time with the partner and received a good overview of the job requirements.

Interview Questions