The MENTOR Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.2

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Wheeling, WV) in February 2017.

Interview

3 people just asking questions from a sheet of paper applied in December got called for interview end of Jan. Took almost 2 weeks before offering me the job. Good company nice people to work with. Excited to get started and meet the rest of the people I'll be working with.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen set up by contracting firm, then an in-person interview a few days later. Was informed that they were not going forward the next business day.

Interview Questions

• The screening questions were typical, "describe what you did/have done" questions.   1 Answer
    • The in-person interview was scenario based. You had to role play a meeting and a report out. It wasn't clear what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Life Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Carbondale, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went well at first i was a little nervous. I got asked mutli question which i felt comfortable answering. I got offer the job on the spot. Exciting moment for me..

Interview Questions

• Would i take the clients to a church of their choice?   1 Answer

Personal Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (New York, NY).

Interview

It took a while after I applied online. The interview schedule can be pretty flexible. I interview with a group of panel, and they took turn to ask you questions on the sheet. I had time to look over the questions and get prepared. The panel are friendly, and you can expect to ask some follow up questions, which I thought is a good sign. However, I don't know if its their company policy or what, they don't really get back to you if you sent follow up email. I thought I did ok job and might have chance to get the job, but it has been almost two weeks, so I guess not.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience and how you deal with heavy load work.   Answer Question

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (New York, NY).

Interview

they have you watch a video, then they ask you like 10 basic questions... this is honestly the easiest panel interview you will ever have... just be honest and open

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities before?   1 Answer
    • Would you feel comfortable with helping someone use the rest room?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience as a caregiver?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a high school diploma?   1 Answer
    • Do you have access to a vehicle that can comfortably seat 4 people?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel your biggest strength to the company will be?   1 Answer
    • What do you think will be the biggest challenge for you to work with us?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairmont, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Fairmont, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Online Application, phone interview within two days, face to face interview within next three days. Asked for references via email the next day. Given assessment to complete via email about skills, personality, etc. Very confused, thought that I FOR SURE was going to get the job definitely over qualified for the position. During the interview they even asked, if I knew the role of the Program Coordinator because a lot of my experience is more of what the Program Director does, which I indeed knew. Was told that they would let me know as a decision has not been made yet (this was last Friday) and that they hopefully would get back to me early next week. It is Weds. now and now they are not responding to my emails. Assuming I did not get the position, but it sucks that they could not have told me that. I just don't understand how I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Area Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview

Interview went great. Thought for sure I would be offered job but did not.very disappointed. Never got explanation on why I was not hired. Emailed hiring person but never got response. This was by phone and was for sure thinking I would be offered second interview in person. I am not disappointed just surprised.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi tasking   1 Answer

Direct Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Merced, CA).

Interview

A friend referred me to submit an application. Upon their receipt and request for interview a date was set. The initial was a walk in basis with other qualified applicants. The second was by appointment and more personable. My experience was the most comfortable and less stressful one of my job search history.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about your experience. What skills do you have. Good and defaults of myself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was hard not to be worried and wonder if I was going to be employed even though every thing was a pleasant experidence

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (North Andover, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Casual interview with some questions regarding professionalism, work history and technical skill set , as well as ability to switch priorities and pace. Discuss comfort level working with large data sets and using the data set to produce reporting, primarily charts and graphs in excel. There seemed to be a balance in regards to what you bring to the table and what they can offer in terms of experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage an overbearing workload?   2 Answers

Program Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network in March 2016.

Interview

They contacted me for an interview the day I filled out the application online. They contacted via email to set it up, and was within 5 days of contact. The interview was with two people who both asked questions. Overall laid back atmosphere, really interested in past experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you be loyal to your employer if there is a policy in place you do not agree with?   1 Answer
    • Describe your personality.   Answer Question