The MENTOR Network Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 217 of over 217 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The MENTOR Network

Featured Interview

The MENTOR Network

Application

I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

Straight and to the point. If you qualify and are professional you're good to go. Do not get into the field if you are not passionate, it is not an easy job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with kids.
    2 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in May 2021

Interview

My interview was with three agency leaders. The main interviewer asked most of the questions. They were all very polite and the atmosphere was relaxed. I will know by the end of the week if they select me for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an employee was not documenting correctly? What would you do if they continued to document incorrectly? What is your leadership style? Do you have any questions for us? Are you willing to work on the floor with the patients (doing showers/feeding)?

The MENTOR Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

I applied for the Area Director position near me. When I received a call, I was informed that the position was filled, but they wanted to interview me for another Area Director position that was about 30 miles away. I agreed and interviewed. I never heard back from anyone so 2 weeks later, I emailed the persons who interviewed me. I did not hear back. 3 weeks later I heard back over the phone that they filled the position but had wanted to interview me for a Program Manager position managing 3 homes, one in crisis and all for less money than I was making at my previous job. Knowing what the job would entail and that there is a staffing crisis, and that I would be almost working around the clock managing 3 homes, it seemed to be a bad consolation prize since I had applied for a position that was higher in management. I was also frustrated at the lack of communication with me which made me think that if they can't communicate with me during this process, they most likely will not communicate with me as an employee. I just received an email 2 weeks after being informed I was not offered the Area Director position that I did not get the offer. Really? Duh. I was told that 2 weeks ago and figured that out after not hearing back from you 3 weeks prior.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Eugene, OR)

Interview

It was a group interview. Generally the panel were friendly, not intimidating. Interview questions were pretty typical. Behavioral and experiences questions. The whole process was around 30 minutes, and did not wait long before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The MENTOR Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

The first part of the interview process is an initial phone screen. Through this interview, I was asked several questions on my experience with recruiting, onboarding, and use of technology.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The MENTOR Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

They set up a phone interview and then ask pretty basic questions regarding experience for the company. They asked about the certifications, experience, and then they gave a brief overview of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in caring for patients in a rehabilitation setting?

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Portland, OR) in Jan 2021

Interview

I talked to the recruiter and the Program Coordinator for about 45-50 minutes each. The recruiter sent me on to interview with the program coordinator after the phone screen. The PC offered me the position during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you lost your patience with someone?
  • Give an example of when you got negative feedback and what you did?
  • What would you do if someone you were working with was on their phone and not doing their job?
  • What would you do if your coworker was being impatient and speaking harshly to a client?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Saint Paul, MN)

Interview

Easy walked in the headquarters. Sat down and asked about pay and then I was asked your typical interview questions with some curveballs and then I met with a different person and then interviews with them after that I got the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2020

Interview

over the phone, non video due to COVID-19. easy interview process, first time is a screening and the second is asking situational questions and how you would handle them. I was invited to orientation right after I interviewed for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The MENTOR Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

Initial phone contact proceeded by an in person interview with the program director then multiple managers came throughout the interview. Was asked qualifying questions then given the chance to ask any question I may have had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The MENTOR Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was very friendly and informative. She answered all my questions and explained the agency to me. I was quickly asked to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Interviews