The MENTOR Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Life Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Georgetown, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview went very well. I felt the management at the time appreciated that I had a degree in Therapeutic Recreation and really were interested in hiring me. I was positive in the answers I gave them and they seemed appreciative of my positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel in being on-call?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen set up by contracting firm, then an in-person interview a few days later. Was informed that they were not going forward the next business day.

Interview Questions

• The screening questions were typical, "describe what you did/have done" questions.   2 Answers
    • The in-person interview was scenario based. You had to role play a meeting and a report out. It wasn't clear what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring process included a job application online and followed by contact from the HR manager and a phone screening. Then, was selected for an interview with the program director and area director. Within one week, a job offer was made and you can accept it, then followed by a week long training.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview

The interview was the easiest I've been on. The person who interviewed me was friendly and amicable. The company seems to offer a lot of support and training.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Introduced to the company through a recruiter. The recruiter was great and we had an in-person screening prior to being submitted for consideration. Almost immediately I was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with two individuals and was offered a job a few days later. There was reference checking but the process was very easy with no hard questions. Some salary negotiation, but the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know past experiences communicating effectively cross-departments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some salary negatiation

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

I responded to advertistment to a job board posting for a staff accountant. About one week later I was contacted by the hiring manager. After a brief phone conversation to discuss my qualifications, I was invited to come in an interview for the position. The interview was set up the following week. I interviewed with the hiring manager. I was told that I would need to come back for an additional interview with upper management. Since the intreview there has been no contact and response to my follow-up phone call.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview

The job description did not give all the information on the position.

Interview Questions

• Alot of questions regarding stress management.   1 Answer

because they did not give all of the information in the job description

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview

contacted first by HR for phone screen, then went for interview.
     pretty standard interview ie description of job
    duties and expectations

AR Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter. 2 in person interviews and offer made a few hours after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. In a conversation form talking about past experiences and projects as they relate to the job description   Answer Question

Negotiation

First initial offer, asked for more, then we met half way.

Art Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Omaha, NE) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed twice. First time I interviewed for the art therapy position. Second time I interviewed for the Direct Support position. A calm measured friendly demeanor seems to be best for this position. The focus is 100% about the developmentally challenged consumer to be served. It is a relaxed dress position with a lot of responsibility for one on one care with the client.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenging situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What aspect of your personality or work ethic needs improvement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The wage is set. There was no negotiation for hourly rate.

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online through Northeastern University. Then I received an email from HR and a time was chosen for the interview. They had a senior and a manager as interviewers. They asked the normal questions expected. They were looking for someone serious, but someone who was normal and could have a good conversation with.