The MENTOR Network Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Independence, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It was conversation form and not a lot of questions thrown at you. The questions were fair and typical questions for a job interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The MENTOR Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was simple they basically asked questions about my experience and the reason I was interested in working there. The person doing the interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected most of the questions were simple.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with both of the owners. They were very nice and seemed to really want to help others. They asked about my work experience and what it was that I hoped to gain working with this company. The interview was very informal and comfortable and they were willing to work around my schedule, as I was employed when I applied to this position.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I was passionate about and how I could see myself contributing to the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Sarasota, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

It took a long time to get the call back, but after the interview, it took a short time to get the hiring process under way. There were reference checks, criminal background checks, and education/transcript checks, etc. that had to be completed.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle GBLT cases?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Paducah, KY) in February 2010.

Interview

My interview began later than scheduled. One of the two individuals conducting the interview spent the majority of the time texting, the work place was in disarray and interviewees presented themselves as less than professional. Follow-up by upper management was slow and communication was poor. Scheduled follow up calls were days later than what was communicated. My references had tried to call multiple times and were concernced about the lack of return phone calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poor. Be persistent because the follow through is poor. Salaries are inconsistent for experience and qualifications.