The Madden Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Madden Corporation

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Madden Corporation (Waipahu, HI) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Phone screening was a joke. They brought me in twice I believe after that for a normal sit-down which was standard trying to get to know you and what your personality is like. I met with three different individuals. The interview process is basic just need to be confident and likeable.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you applied?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Madden Corporation (Waipahu, HI) in June 2010.

Interview

#1 they do not hire smokers; do not even apply if you're a smoker. They ask on the application whether you are one or not. You cannot even smoke on your own time such as when you are home. #2 They work 45 hours per week for salarieds. There work days are 9 hours

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Madden Corporation (Honolulu, HI) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department and they scheduled an interview for the next day. I showed up and the receptionist gave me a two page application to fill out. I waited for about ten minutes, then met the interviewer. She asked me a few standard questions: How would you describe yourself in five words? What are your strengths and weaknesses? I had the feeling that was all for show, what she really wanted to find out was am I willing to work ten hours per day, 7:30-5:30, plus a lot of overtime. She also wanted to find out if I would work for a salary of 35-40k/yr.

Overall, the interview was a waste of time. They were just trolling for cheap meat in the down economy.