The Mark Travel Corporation Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Mark Travel Corporation Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Mark Travel Corporation

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation.

Interview

Recruitment process went very smoothly. It did take about three weeks for them to contact me after I submitted my application, but after that I was hired within two weeks. Everyone was very friendly and seemed interested in your experience but also what sort of a fit you would be for the company and your team. I didn't find the interviews to be stressful, but comfortable and more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate my salary. I stated upfront what I wanted and, thought they told me it was higher than they usually start people at, they matched it.

The Mark Travel Corporation Response

Jan 29, 2015 – Human Resources

Hello and thanks for your review! We're glad to hear your recruitment experience went smoothly. We make our best effort to ensure we have the right person in the right seat, meaning both job fit and... More

Other Interview Reviews for The Mark Travel Corporation

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

From first communication to the eventual offer, the hiring interview process was thorough, but smooth. A special "thank-you" to the folks in HR for their help in coordinating interviews with members of the team. While the process may take longer than most companies, LME ensures you would be a good fit for the culture.

Interview Questions

• What particular skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

The Mark Travel Corporation Response

Feb 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. We are so glad you are joining our team (or have already joined our team).

Our HR team works hard to make sure we get the right person in the right... More