The Mark Travel Corporation Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Manager

The Mark Travel Corporation Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Mark Travel Corporation

3.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Albany, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone with Lindsay Zager. Lindsay was very welcoming and let me know what to expect throughout the interview process. Her kind demeanor along with the information she provided made me feel comfortable. After the phone interview, I had an in person interview and then three more phone interviews. Two of these interviews involved Skype. Throughout the entire interview process Lindsay kept me updated, answered my questions and addressed my concerns. She was truly extraordinary to work with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Mark Travel Corporation

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation.

Interview

There was a preliminary phone screening and then we set up an in person interview with the Regional Director. After this interview was done I received a phone call a few days later to set up a phone interview with regional supervisor. Following this call, I was sent an email with a KOLBE questionnaire to complete. My last two interviews were via Skype with the VP and the head of HR. I did create and email a 30-60-90 day plan to the final 2 interviewers - although it was not 100% necessary. Each phone interview lasted about 30 mins and the in person were approximately 45 mins to an hour. After the official interview process was completed, I filled in and returned details for a full background check going back 8 years in employment. The whole process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the company? Why did I want this particular position? How do I feel about not working in a traditional office environment? Am I self-motivated? Several different Leadership/Responsibility type questions. Sales and Negotiation based questions. They also asked if I had any questions for them - always good to have your own set of questions to make sure the job is also a right fit for you!   1 Answer