The Mark Travel Corporation Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.8

CCS WAHA Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview gave a general overview of the job, and made going into the second interview fee more comfortable. The in person interview was with 2 supervisors and they were very personable and answered all of my questions. It felt more like a conversation between peers than an interview-very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What does living End to End mean   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The first step in the interview process is a phone interview with one of the Customer Care Supervisors. They'll ask you a few opening questions about your experience, skills and qualifications. After the phone interview they may ask to have you come in to do a formal interview with other one or two other supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a scenario with an upset or unhappy customer?   Answer Question
    • What makes you want to leave your current career?   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself fitting in with the company?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very detailed questions to get a good idea of who you are and how you best fit the culture of the company. Also information about the company and what they expect was reiterated several times throughout the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fair.

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Mark Travel Corporation (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed with Human Resources over the phone and later had additional phone and in-person interviews with Contact Center Management. I have nothing but admiration for The Mark Travel Corporation. They understand their employees are a valuable asset. Their interview process may take long, but that's because they ensure they hire people who share their values and show a high level of commitment to the mission and the vision of the organization. I have never been more impressed with a company.

Interview Questions

• Several behavioral questions. My advice is to go prepare to provide specific examples that can demonstrate to the management team the kind of leader you are. I would also suggest you become familiar with Mark Travel's mission, vision and core values and make sure you are truly a good match. This team understands that hiring the right people is key to their continued success and will test you to make sure you are a good match. Come prepared to show the value that you can bring to the organization and only apply if you are interested in working for a company with a true purpose.   Answer Question

The Mark Travel Corporation Response

Jul 27, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your interview process. We appreciate your understanding of the detailed process and are pleased to hear you are so impressed. You're absolutely right ... More