The Mars Agency Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mars Agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mars Agency (Southfield, MI)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a Zoom interview. It was my first Zoom interview since the pandemic and I appreciated their Covid safety protocols in place to keep their employees safe. However, it was hard to gauge my interviewee from an online platform and personally, I struggled with that. It didn't seem like they had reviewed any of my personal information before the interview either and that most likely they had someone else in mind and interviewing me was just a formality.

Interview Questions
  • What is your perfect day?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mars Agency (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

The young woman who interviewed me was not only rude, you could tell she couldn't wait to get me off the phone. There were long, awkward silences, and it was obvious she should not have been the one screening for hiring.

Interview Questions
  • 'Tell me a bit about yourself.' Seriously, this is as creative as a creative agency could get?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at The Mars Agency (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2020

Interview

Remote. Friendly and encouraging questions from ECD. I got to introduce my experience and learn more about the position. It was a 45 minute remote interview (Covid) with promises of following up in the next week or two.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Mars Agency (Seattle, WA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. Phone screen went well and recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that interview I was contacted again and asked to set up a Skype interview with the team I'd be working with. Received an offer the following week. Overall process was extremely fast and the recruiter kept me in the loop the entire time even though it was during the holidays.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my relevant experience and how it would transition into this role.

The Mars Agency

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Mars Agency

Interview

Straightforward and very communicative. Nice people. Friendly and smart. A little bit lengthy but that happens with a lot of agencies. Got to meet people in the local office and talk to people at HQ on the phone. Got a good feel of the culture and expectations of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my experience and examples of ways I’ve dealt with certain situations (clients, co-workers, and as a manager)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mars Agency (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

Negative atmosphere. I felt unwelcome and that interviewing me was an imposition; i believe that they took one look at me and didn't want me to be there. I am a recognized professional and was dumbfounded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Mars Agency

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mars Agency

Interview

Interview specifics were clear as to time and who you would be interviewing. Arrived a few minutes early. Waited 15 minutes in an empty lobby. Someone finally noticed I was there. First interview was professional; second was not. The interviewer spent the first half telling me about his accomplishments, one uping anything I said when I tried to steer the interview to my qualifications, and comparing who I knew at my current employer. Second half was the interviewer checking his phone. Very off-putting.

Interview Questions
  • Ok, interviews over, what do you really want to know?

The Mars Agency

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Mars Agency

Interview

I interviewed for a position at Crosssitch creative a program run by Mars with College for Creative Studies, when I email my resume to the Creative Director he said very tight work, I do not know if thats a assault or compliment. I eventally met with him for a interview arranged by my professor and when I met with him, he was very rude and didn't even introduced himself and didnt smile once. After following up two times he said that my work was not good enough for the program. Very rude people at this firm

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Mars Agency

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Mars Agency

Interview

The first round was a skype interview followed by an in person interview with myself and two other employees. It was mostly behavioral with a few situational questions but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Mars Agency

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Mars Agency

Interview

Very casual phone interview and the lady I spoke with was very personable and friendly. Don't remember exact questions, but it was all pretty standard. Was then called in for an in-person interview with a potential supervisor which was also relaxed. They called me about a month later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked several questions to determine whether or not I kept up to date with industry news/trends
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews