The Mason & Hanger Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mason & Hanger Group

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY)

Interview

Email to meet with head of department for interview. Went to interview, heard back to go in for another interview a few days later. Dont know how many others applied. Got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Richmond, VA) in Nov 2015

Interview

I got a phone interview after applying online for the job and was flown in the following week for an in-person interview with my would-be manager and direct supervisor. It was pretty low-key, and it seemed to be more about seeing whether we would all work well together than whether I knew x/y/z about building energy use. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is your level of knowledge/experience in HVAC technology?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Jan 2010

Interview

The application process started online. I then called the hiring manager and HR rep directly to speak to them about the continued availability of the position and my availability. I secured an interview shortly after the phone conversations but had to wait a couple of months as they interviewed more internal and external candidates. The office environment seemed disciplined and organized and wasn't disappointed when I actually secured the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the most qualified for this position?
RSS Feed</>Embed