The McIntyre Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.2

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The McIntyre Group (Norwalk, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

I showed up to Mcintyre early, was greeted kindly by receptionists and asked to wait for whom it was I was having the interview with. The interviewer was kind and attentive. Only lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you differentiate yourself from 20 other candidates trying to get the same job?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The McIntyre Group (Norwalk, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a normal interview. What I liked the most is that they made you feel comfortable. They wanted to get to know you as a person, who a lot of personality questions and what would you do in specific situations.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions. Why would you be a fit for the company and they really wanted to get to know you and who you are as a person.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The McIntyre Group (Norwalk, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

It was the morning after I receive a phone interview the evening before. The office was nice and inviting. I met with Rebecca. The interview felt like a conversation which made me feel comfortable. She explained the position, and when I express further interest she brought in the company liaison to meet with me. Again it was a great conversation and I left feeling good about the possibility of moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The McIntyre Group in January 2016.

Interview

I did a short phone interview where the woman asked me what type of jobs I was looking for. She asked me about my educational background and past experiences. At the end of the phone conversation, I scheduled a Skype interview for the following week. When it was time for the Skype interview, I never received a call. I called the office and left a voice mail, and I still have not heard back. This is very unprofessional and I will never apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs are you looking for?
      What is your desired salary?
      Where have you worked in the past?
      What school did you go to?   Answer Question

Temp to Perm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The McIntyre Group (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

The office seemed nice. There was a lot of paperwork to complete before meeting the people. The music that they have piped in was very loud. A bit too loud for my taste. Meeting the representatives for permanent positions and temp positions seemed nice. The interview went well and I expected to hear back, which I did.

I was called on Tuesday and told about a job and interview for Thursday. After the phone call I was sent an email saying I would be receiving information about the interview shortly. The email was sent to me at around 6 pm Wednesday asking me to call before the morning interview on Thursday. The information they sent me was nothing specific for the job. It was what you send someone interviewing for the first time, I have 13 years of experience and know how to interview. So, it took a day to get the address and name of the person I needed to meet. And when I called them, they didn't tell me anything that could help me for the interview.

In the year 2013, I do not know anyone who sends an email saying he/she will send the information shortly. People did that in the 90's, when getting acclimated to using emails. And for me, 'shortly' doesn't mean a day later.

If you tell people to call before a morning interview, have some specific information to help with the interview. There's no need to call before an interview when telling generic information.