The Meadows Racetrack and Casino Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Meadows Racetrack and Casino Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA).

Interview

I interviewed for a position in HR. Simply put, it was a terrible process. It would have been nice if the process was professional. I don't know how it is for other departments, but my experience was very bad.

The interview process in the HR office seemed poorly put together. It seemed like the director didn't know anything about who I was before interviewing me. I wasn't even sure if she knew my name. Then, she had the audacity to laugh at some of the experience I have on my resume. How can someone be that high up in a company with such an immature attitude? I don't know how the other departments there are, but if you are interviewing for that office, RUN! I think a 2 year old could have conducted a more professional interview.

The Meadows needs to get the hiring "professionals" there involved in some skills training. They quite obviously lack the ability to act professional and be courteous.

Interview Questions

• Trying not to tell her off while she sat there laughing was definitely the most difficult and unexpected thing.   Answer Question

Because I could never work in an office with people who act like that. I want to work in a professional environment.