The Menta Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Menta Group Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Menta Group

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Menta Group.

Interview

Typical interview, prompts and questions included:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Tell me about a lesson that worked well in your classroom.
    How to you differentiate instruction across the curriculum?
    What would you do to support a student who was acting out violently?
    Do you have any questions for me?

It was a casual interview, relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you became a sped teacher.   Answer Question

The Menta Group Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank-you for your feedback.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Menta Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple, direct and to the point. The questions were very direct, as well my interviewer's style. I spoke with 3 people in all and the interview was same. I am currently waiting on a response or follow up call. After that there will be more to write. I really hop e that offer me a position as I have a passion for working with kids.

Interview Questions

• How do handle student in a crisis?   1 Answer

The Menta Group Response

Feb 6, 2017 – Recruiter

Hello and thank-you for the feedback. Please do contact Heather Bakken at The Menta Group corporate office for any assistance if you wish, at (630) 907-2400 x7765

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Country Club Hills, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Menta Group (Country Club Hills, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in person and over the phone by administrators, teachers and teacher aides. They mostly asked about how I would handle student behavior. They asked very few questions about assessments, instruction and teaching techniques.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who called you names? Would you be able to use physical management techniques?   1 Answer
    • How would you address learning differences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer a one time sign on bonus. The pay is low and they do not offer a yearly cost of living increase .

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Menta Group (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the regional principal followed by the director from Chicago. Both of the meetings were very comfortable and I felt that they were focused on whether I would be a good fit for the company and the students and if I, myself, felt that I was a good fit. The questions were all relevant and there was time for open dialogue.

Ebd Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Menta Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I came in to interview twice. I was hired at the second interview. it was very casual, mostly just sitting and talking about education and teaching in general. the principal asked pretty ordinary, easy questions. they were pretty desperate for a teacher. they did not show me the school until after i was hired.

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Menta Group.

Interview

Interview was a little out of the ordinary, with four people interviewing at once. Each person asked good questions that pertained to the job and gave you an idea of what to expect on the job. After the interview, I was given a tour of the school. The only thing I found wierd was that the Principal was not present during the interview. Nor did she meet with me at any point in time, except to call me and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary was asked if you've worked in a school or educational setting before.   Answer Question