The Methodist Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Methodist Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Methodist Hospitals

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals (Merrillville, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Very straightforward and thorough the entire way. HR was very helpful and answered all my questions, made me feel like it would be a great organization to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on that you really enjoyed?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals (Gary, IN).

Interview

It was wonderful, nice people, fast, efficient

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, they have a set protocol

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals (Merrillville, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Very Concise: Online Application, Telephone Screening Interview, Face to Face w/ HR before prospective manager. Manager to be was genuine, open, challenged me to accept so I could expand my scope of practice. She even had an inside track on salary & orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be able to stay part of a team to help save lives when you may not necessarily like that person/persons? How much do you practice diversity in your life?
      What do you do to balance your work with your home life?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief. I advise others to search online engines & blogs about pay in this field and area.

Director - Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals (San Antonio, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Received from HR; Interviewed with Execs; Interviewed with peers; Interviewed with subordinates.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment in your career are you the most proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for $120,000; received $110,000