The Morey Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Morey Corporation

Vice President of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Morey Corporation (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and screened, then passed on to a private 3rd party to assess my match. From that I went through 2 interview sessions with management. Again followed by a panel I ter view from my peers and team. This was the followed by another interview with senior management. Offer was then made.10

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Went through an interview process with their executive team, along with the managers of strategic accounts and project management. Fairly straightforward going over my resumè and past experiences. Entire executive team is very down to earth and conversational. This was after a basic initial phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is a little wiggle room but not a ton; Limited in creativity. Provided a fair offer.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Morey Corporation (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty smooth. As always just gotta look confident, know what you are saying and do the company research and job title research before hand so you can talk in a way that they want to hear. Make sure to show them and give them examples of your skills and keep smiling and take there card. Stay calm, be honest and talk to their needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a really good price, so I took it basically. Other than that as always you should always negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Morey Corporation (Woodridge, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

Panel interview. Depending on job description, some interviewers will ask technical questions in details. Others will ask behavioral questions.

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Morey Corporation (Woodridge, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, about a week later, was called back by their recruiting specialist for phone interview. Got invitation for on-site interview at their facility in Illinois. Had short interview with recruiting specialist, then interview and plant walk-through with hiring manager.

A couple of weeks later, recruiting specialist called asking if I was interested in another position as a Quality Engineer. He was persistent in getting me to come in for another plant visit. I scheduled plant interview again at their facility in Illinois. I interviewed with Quality Manager and then the Quality Director.