The Nature's Bounty Co. Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Nature's Bounty Co. Category Manager Interview Questions

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holbrook, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Holbrook, NY).

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple people that varied depending on which way the wind blew. I was interviewed by people who were at my level so it felt more like a popularity contest. I had to be sure they didn't feel threatened which made it more of a therapy session.

Interview Questions

• What question did you hope I would ask you today.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They dragged out the process so long, you didn't dare/

Other Interview Reviews for The Nature's Bounty Co.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ronkonkoma, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Ronkonkoma, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Long and drawn out process. But I must admit it was thorough. Underpaid me by almost 10K less than what the job offered. At the time I was in no position to negotiate. Now I look back and realize how demoralizing that was before I even started.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty standard. Alittle childish "How would you handle a conflict with another associate" Me: Depends on circumstance, associate, what the issue was about, minor or major....I did the dance and apparently it worked. Just knew it was going to be a catty place before I got there. And I was so right!   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. You got the job. Your starting salary is....