The New India Assurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The New India Assurance Company Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at The New India Assurance Company

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

A written qualifying exam, Group discussion and then an interview. The exam was the first criteria for filtering as it was conducted PAN India and the vacancies were for 360 people

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company (Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Joined as an assistant in the Company initially. Got through the Insurance Examinations, attended the training sessions at higher officer studiously and had an interaction with employees/guides of higher offices within 4 to 5 years. I have always tried to bring up the development in my day to work with discussions with others. I have never felt ashamed of getting the knowledge even from staff working with me or with my superiors. This process is still going on. This has helped me a lot in the entire life of my career in the office and outside world.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company.

Interview

There was no Interview process.

Interview Questions

I don't want to change my job when I am in verge of retirement.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

This post is promotional post. Entry level is Admn.Officer. It is through a common entrance test and interview at ALL INDIA LEVEL

Interview Questions

• common entrance test is like any other bank exam only.It is advisable to have a general idea about General Insurance In India earlier to Nationalisation, after Nationalisation and befor and after de-tariffing of general insurance business   Answer Question

I took VRS and wanted do certain good things which i could not do when i was working. I have no interest for working more and earn

Ao Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

simple, subjective, in short they need people, if u pay little attention than you will definately in. Pay attention on your documentation, and keep calm and confident. you are the best.

Interview Questions

• about education, experience, about the company etc etc   Answer Question

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The New India Assurance Company (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview took place in Chennai,India and had a group discussion followed by personal interview. Group discussion was about some general topic and conducted in groups of six.

You need to clear a multiple choice entrance test to be called for the interview where the competition is very high. There are likely to be 300 vacancies in any given year and usually 1-1.5 lakh applicants for the job, so you need to well prepared to succeed.