The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC.

Interview

I was quickly contacted for an interview shortly after applying. The process was easy and the HR representative was pleasant to work with. Shortly after the interview process I was offered my position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC (Lubbock, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

it was and was comprehensive and whated to know my work experance wy i was intervewing with them what i thought of the compnay and if I thought i was a grat fot and why had i workined in hotelas befor

Interview Questions

• what would you do to help a guest with a problem   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC in May 2009.

Interview

Most employees in upper level positions are hired from within. There was only one short very informal interview. There is not a ton of info on their website so it is hard to be prepared for the interview. The work culture is okay, but the upper management puts a lot of pressure on employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not take the first offer. They always low ball potential employees.