The PEER Group Intermediate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at The PEER Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intermediate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The PEER Group (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

My interview process spanned a period of one week. It consisted of three separate interviews with groups ranging from 1 to 4 people.

In the first interview I met with a group of three individuals; Director of Development, Human Resource Manager and a Development Project Manager. This interview was very easy going, basically a test of "If you fit" within the PEER Group environment.

The second interview was the challenging interview. On the panel of interviewers was again the Human Resource Manager, Two Development Project Managers and a Senior Software Developer. The majority of the questions came from the Senior Developer (c# related questions) and the Project Managers (how would you handle different parts of the development process, documentation, etc... type questions). I found the Project Managers and Senior Developer very knowledgeable of software development process and development languages that they specialized in.

The third interview was a meet and greet with the CEO's. By this time I had already received an offer so it really wasn't classed as an interview.

Interview Questions

• Your on a farm, and your in a field with horses and you have a fence that you have to repair. But you left your hammer back at the house, what do you do?

Remember the fence is broken and you cannot leave it alone otherwise the horses will escape.
    7 Answers

Negotiation

Vacation Days