The PIC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The PIC Group

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The PIC Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a 20 minute phone interview asking basic questions regarding how you would handle situations, why you felt you were a good candidate for the position etc.
    After that I was called for a face to face interview that consisted of many of the same type of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The PIC Group (Fremont, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

There is no interview. You go to a hiring event, take some tests, if you do well on the tests then they call you to come back in a few hours to complete your information. The supervisor then calls you to come into work a few days later.

Electrical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The PIC Group (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the company i was very excited because that position was related to my field. I attended the interview and everything went well. I have answered almost all the questions they have asked me. The one thing they want from was experience. I just completed my school and i dont have any experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous experience?   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The PIC Group in September 2013.

Interview

Easy process, first screening phone call for 20 min. then followed by another interview at the office for 40 min

Interview Questions

• what you will do when shift supervisor demand you to release a defective material lot   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The PIC Group (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday, was hired that Friday. There was about 20 other people being interviewed the same day. Interviewer asked about a dozen typical questions then dismissed me like I was cattle. Figured maybe she was having a bad day or was just really busy -- nope, found it was her norm. Wouldn't even allow me time to ask her questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturdays without it being considered overtime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The PIC Group (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitting the resume, contact with manager, meet great people. Participating in easy exam. showing your interest to the job, show you are eligible to work in Canada. Void check and references

Interview Questions

• General information about attendance and quality control   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The PIC Group (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to meet with the HR. The HR was very welcoming. I was asked a lot of behavioral questions and later given some IQ tests and eye tests. It was an easy interview. It took about 2 hrs to finish the whole process

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions. What do you think about time management? How important it is for you reach work on time?   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The PIC Group (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Uploaded resume on the company site online than selected for an interview which was not that hard to crack. the interview was a group discussion type. the employer also explained industry rules and regulations for worker.

Interview Questions

• are you able to work full time?
      Able to lift heavy work?
      any allergies or not?   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The PIC Group (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process started with slideshows followed by a written IQ test. After a certain waiting time, if you score more than 85% on the written test, you will be hired.