The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions

Interviews at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

2.9

LVN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview

Did a phone interview a week after applying and the face to face interview scheduled for the following week with the supervisor and manager. Had a chance to informally meet the team.

FNP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in November 2019.

Interview

3 Interviews total. First one 1:1, then panel, followed by meeting the providers of the team. Clinical questions were asked in the first one. Second one mostly behavioral and third one mostly a meet and greet.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

short. manager wil lead you into answering the right questions, and focus on what the job is about. MD in charge was a part of the interview to see if candidate is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you get a call about a client's poop looking black and tarry?   Answer Question

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Dublin, CA).

Interview

Screening phone, then in person with 3 people. Format was answering questions in conference room. Laid back environment, interviews were scheduled back to back. Took a while to hear back about final decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Got called in for an interview months after I had initially applied online. The interview was quick and simple, but we started 15 minutes after my scheduled time. Never received any communication after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went above and beyond at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people from the company interviewing me. They discussed the open positions and how many people they were hiring. After the interview, one of the coordinators walked me out and showed me the call center.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening. Followed by a panel interview which consisted of 3 interviewers including me. There were a lot of situation questions related to empathy and patient care priority.
    Interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your co workers gossiping and you were next to them, how would you react or what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (San Carlos, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I unfortunately didn’t get hired, my experience with the interview was intense. It was a group interview with 3 of us and 3 people asking questions. It was a lot of questions asked. They advised me it’s a month turnaround time for hiring Process

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do if you had a co worker that had a problem with work task and what would you say to them?   Answer Question

MARP Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Mountain View, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed a week later to choose a time to interview. Went into HR office, selected top 5 locations to work and met 1:1 with LVN. Basic interview as well as a knowledge assessment and scenario questions. Received an offer the next day.

MARP Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Felton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Felton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had my interview this morning and it was very different than the typical interviews I am used to. This interview was scenario based rather than questions on your skills and experience. I can see why they conduct their interviews this way; it keeps the interview process very competitive. I had applied to this program last week on Tuesday, and I got a call that same day for an interview, about 2 hours after I had submitted the application. Now I have to wait to get a call back within this next week to see whether or not I got the position. Fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are to be kept confidential to keep it competitive but since it was scenario based it was questions such as, "what would you do if.." "what would you say to a patient if.."   Answer Question