KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Application

I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Interview

They will first contact you to schedule an interview with them. Due to covid, the interview will occur via Zoom or Microsoft Team. There will be 3 - 5 interviewer ask you questions for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about yourself?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Got a phone call to schedule an interview. Had an In-person interview with both department supervisor and manager. They were very easy going, mind you it was for a temporary position, but I got a call within 1 hour that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me, why would you like to work for this organization? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for customer service?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Interview

Two people interview with scenario questions. Give a lot of information and what they expect from the new hire. They also let me ask questions and give availability. They also walked potential hire through their lab and give a brief introduction

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was a three stage process and after the last stage, i was promised that I was going to hear back from them within 24 to 48 hours on the final decision. It is three weeks now and nothing, I have written to the recruiter for updates, no response.

Interview Questions
  • about SSL Handshake, IPSEC vpn , TCP/IP, OSPF routing protocol,

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in Aug 2020

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. I with the manager and the other with the manager and the team. They asked me about my experience as a nurse and what I thought my strengths were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Did a phone interview a week after applying and the face to face interview scheduled for the following week with the supervisor and manager. Had a chance to informally meet the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

3 Interviews total. First one 1:1, then panel, followed by meeting the providers of the team. Clinical questions were asked in the first one. Second one mostly behavioral and third one mostly a meet and greet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

short. manager wil lead you into answering the right questions, and focus on what the job is about. MD in charge was a part of the interview to see if candidate is a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • what would you do if you get a call about a client's poop looking black and tarry?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Dublin, CA)

Interview

Screening phone, then in person with 3 people. Format was answering questions in conference room. Laid back environment, interviews were scheduled back to back. Took a while to hear back about final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Got called in for an interview months after I had initially applied online. The interview was quick and simple, but we started 15 minutes after my scheduled time. Never received any communication after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you went above and beyond at work.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation according to 68 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 17.16%