The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

2.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

one interview with 2 people, basic questions, then hr called with offer letter and i started the process. they worked with my schedule and it was very easy. overall it was smooth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took approximately 31 minutes long. I was interviewed by three people. It was conversational. They asked me questions and I had the opportunity to ask them questions. I provided all three interviewers with a resume. Once they asked me the general questions, they asked me questions that were related to my resume that I provided them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interview at the site, it seemed positive, then I never received a call back from anyone at all. No email, no call, no notice that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• It was conversational, asking about my experiences at the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is great. The interviewers are often very friendly and are very good at making you feel at ease. The only drawback is how long it takes to get the interview in the first place.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Walked into Human Resources Office on El Camino Real explained that I worked for Sutter in Sacramento and I relocated and was looking to work for PAMF. They were very accommodating. Took my information and a week later received a call for two difference PAMF medical centers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (San Carlos, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I unfortunately didn’t get hired, my experience with the interview was intense. It was a group interview with 3 of us and 3 people asking questions. It was a lot of questions asked. They advised me it’s a month turnaround time for hiring Process

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do if you had a co worker that had a problem with work task and what would you say to them?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening. Followed by a panel interview which consisted of 3 interviewers including me. There were a lot of situation questions related to empathy and patient care priority.
    Interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your co workers gossiping and you were next to them, how would you react or what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people from the company interviewing me. They discussed the open positions and how many people they were hiring. After the interview, one of the coordinators walked me out and showed me the call center.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com, contacted via phone for an in-person interview. Interview panel of two people, Supervisor of PSRs & HR, hiring process took about a month, orientation and training is held in Palo Alto and Mountain View.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable.