The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (San Jose, CA).

Interview

It was very professional from what I remember. I received a call from HR, then met with the manager of the clinic at the time, was given a tour of the clinic. I was then offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a patient that suddenly fell unconscious?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

Interview

take the clinical test, must pass 90%, pass the HR interview and pass the doctor's/ manager's interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the PAMF career portal and was called by a HR coordinator a few weeks later, she mentioned it was for a MA position but there were several open. When I arrived for the interview she asked me to pick my 3 top locations to work and said one of those would be my starting point. For MA its a pool then you get hired into the clinic. It was very fast for me. I interviewed 1:1 with an RN and with HR. I was offered the role pretty quickly. The process is quick. Just be yourself and honest. Dress professionally, all the normal interview etiquette applies!

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan/goals?
      How do you handle stress?
      Lots of situational questions
      Some medication questions
      Some vital questions
      Some discussion around your work habits   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is certified and uncertified pay scale so your pay is set.