The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Patient Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took approximately 31 minutes long. I was interviewed by three people. It was conversational. They asked me questions and I had the opportunity to ask them questions. I provided all three interviewers with a resume. Once they asked me the general questions, they asked me questions that were related to my resume that I provided them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is great. The interviewers are often very friendly and are very good at making you feel at ease. The only drawback is how long it takes to get the interview in the first place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interview at the site, it seemed positive, then I never received a call back from anyone at all. No email, no call, no notice that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• It was conversational, asking about my experiences at the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple process, asked my why PAMF, what my goals with the company were and why I was changing careers. We discussed the potential position, discussed the benefits package, and how my day to day reporting structure would look.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call for an interview the following week for an in-person interview. Met with clinical manager and PSR coordinator early in the morning. Long interview, but things went smoothly. Was given contingent offer the very same day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose PAMF? What can you bring to the team? And a LOT of situation questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Redwood City, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Toughest interview I've had to go through only because there were a lot of "tell me about a time" questions which definitely puts you on the spot. People who I interviewed with were very friendly and not intimidating.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview process. The people there are all incredibly friendly. However, the interview was a bit stressful, given that it was a group interview. Yet, I felt like it went well and I would love to work there!

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

one interview with 2 people, basic questions, then hr called with offer letter and i started the process. they worked with my schedule and it was very easy. overall it was smooth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Dublin, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Its more of who you know and not so much what you know. I had to submit the application on line then i had to email my resume then i had to do 2 interviews one with my current supervisor and then the actual office.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable.