The Pantry Interview Questions in Cary, NC | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fuels Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Pantry (Cary, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Phone with Recruiter, Phone with hiring Manager, In Person with hiring Manager and team, In person with VP. They were pretty straight forward and straight to the point.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Pantry (Cary, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for a financial analyst position within the company. About 2 weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter at the company, who told me about a statistican job that I was qualified for, and my previous employer gave me a connection to The Pantry, so they were interested in me. I gave her permission to submit my resume, and was contacted to set up an interview about 2 weeks later. Everyone at the office was very friendly, and my interview was very comfortable. I interviewed with the VP of my department, and it was a very easy conversation. I was offered a job at another company shortly after the interview, so I contacted The Pantry to tell them, and they responded with a promise of an offer within a few weeks, which they delivered and I accepted.

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Pantry (Cary, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

short and unilluminating. Not much discussion of the position, lots of bs about how great the company and job was, despite the fact we worked in a double wide trailer with humidity problems. I only took the job because I was desperate and it was the armpit of the recession. I did get promoted pretty quickly, but it was to another low paying position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted more, they wouldn't grant it.