The Parking Spot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

It was an interview asking questions regarding my previous work experience. How are you adaptable and what can I bring to the table? I answered honestly and they were very impressed with my prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel of employees not doing what they are suppose to do?   1 Answer

Shuttle Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (College Park, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple. If you have a friendly personality can pass a d.o.t physical & drug test background ETC your pretty much good questions were fair and simple nothing that requires you to get nervous just be yourself be honest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There really was not an interview. I was asked very few questions. Mostly about my availability. The posting said it was a part-time job, but it was an on call position with no guaranteed hours.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

simple very fairly simple Keep it Real
    Thank you for contributing to the community. Your opinion will help others make decisions about jobs and companies.
    Please fix the following errors:
    Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.
    Please let us know the overall experience of this interviewTell us about a recent job interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview was literally 6 minutes, wasn't really asked about my experience .. it didn't really feel like an interview. I was told that he was going to speak with his Asst Manager & they'll start calling people in for 2nd interviews

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I met the senior management team. That included the President, Chief Operating Offer, Vice President of Operations, Vice President of Finance and the administrative team. I gave them a presentation on how I would position and market the brand.

Interview Questions

• How could I grow the business via marketing? How do you measure marketing effectiveness and return on marketing investment.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Dallas, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Contacted via Phone - Recruiter
    Phone Interview - HR
    Panel Interview - 3 Mgrs
    SVP Interview - SVP Ops

Stated they have only hire 4 outside candidates for a mgmt position.
    Open 24/7 including holidays & weekends
    Advancement requires relocation/moving

Workers appeared unhappy on both visits.
    Office was organized.
    Regional Management appeared stressed out - working open mgmt position.
    SVP Ops appeared stressed out - interview started 25 mins late due to phone call from President.

Company overall has great potential for continued success!

Interview Questions

• First question was "Tell me about yourself?"   1 Answer
    • Asked "Did you work on holidays at your prior job?"   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

easy going. dress to impress. we WILL drug test you and check your background, dont waste our time otherwise.

Interview Questions

• what skill do you have to bring to our already full table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

very minimal negotiation, take it or leave it.

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Parking Spot (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Brief, he seemed rushed. Didn't seem like he knew what questions to ask. Phone Call, the next step they said was going downtown for 2 hours to talk to 5 people. He probably just needs more practice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my former work experience   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Parking Spot.

Interview

I had only one interview by the General Manager and it didn't take long. He was very polite.

Negotiation

Staring pay was set at the time I got hired.