The Partnership Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Partnership Federal Credit Union

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Partnership Federal Credit Union

Sort:

Interview

In person interview was unusual to my prior interviews. It was conducted in the buildings cafeteria. Individuals conducting interview try to play on current situations with members and ask how you would react towards it. Company is very big on culture, so they ask how you would work with individuals who call out constantly, or personalities in other departments. Once accepted, badging takes a long time, thus delaying the start date.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Partnership Federal Credit Union (Arlington, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

A few weeks after applying, I was contacted to set up a phone screen. The questions were focused around my experience and how I might fit the role. After passing the phone screen, I had to take an online diagnostic to test customer service, math, and writing skills. A week after that, I was contacted to come into the office for an interview. I met with two different teams of people to discuss my qualifications; in total I met with six people. Overall, the people I spoke with were very warm and welcoming. The only pitfall is that they said they would be in touch but never contacted me again after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult customer service experience you have encountered.   Answer Question

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Partnership Federal Credit Union (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process moved pretty swiftly. There was one phone interview followed by and assessment that rated your skills in a retail based environment. Once the results came back from both the assessment and the background check there is one in person interview with HR manager and Supervisor. Once they have both agreed on hiring you'd typically hear something back within the week or following week.