The Quest Organization Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Quest Organization

EA/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Quest Organization (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. It consisted of completing an assessment and having multiple employees come into the office to speak with me 1-on-1. I was told that I did extremely well on the assessment to the point where I was informed that it was one of the best results they've ever seen. The employees also claimed to have been impressed with my personality. Anyway, immediately after the interview was over, I was misled into believing that I would be speaking to the President of the company at a date TBD when in fact I received a phone call notifying me that they would not continue with my application because I was not a "good fit". I'll make sure never to apply for any other opportunities with the company ever again.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Quest Organization (New York, NY).

Interview

Quest recruiter had a position for a client and asked several questions about background. They needed references which they never called. Waited 20 minutes for the recruiter. Never heard back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Quest Organization (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, being contacted and got a phone interview first, then office interview. Overall a positive experience. Although did not get the offer due to some schedule issue. People are nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview includes basic interview questions and behavior questions
      On site interview asks you to finish a computer test involved some easy MS Excel and Word task   Answer Question