The RealReal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The RealReal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (Brisbane, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview. The recruiter that I talked to was very interested in not only learning more about myself but was very happy to talk about the company and what they do that makes them unique.

Interview Questions

• In taking this position, what are you looking to gain from it?   Answer Question
  • Why would working for The RealReal be ideal for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The RealReal (Secaucus, NJ).

Interview

Applied via indeed, received a call from a recruiter to do a phone interview on wednesday. She briefly goes over your resume and explains details about the company. She asked me to come in to interview face to face. The recruiter asks about your interest in the position more details about your resume and then takes you into the office to speak with a manager. The manager ask general questions like how do you handle hostile customers, also explain a time where you had to take initiative. She also has you do a typing , grammar and response test. You meet with the director briefly. The director was extremely akward and uncomfortable she is no longer with the company but I assumed I did not get the job after meeting with her. They gave me an offer the friday and I started on monday.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The RealReal (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief convo over the phone, asked if I would be open to working remote. Asked weakness and strengths. Wanted to hear more on my previous experience. Concerns about the job? Discussed hours, and availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (Secaucus, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and got an interview the next week. The woman who interviewed me was completely unqualified to be in charge of the hiring process. I had to fill out an application and apparently bring in quite a few copies of my resume even though she had 2 copies herself. She also had difficulty with reading comprehension. I was asked the same question over and over again. The hiring manager looked like she did not want to be there but only came to work because the food is free. She kept sighing and rolling her eyes. Her overall demeanor was all around nasty.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question