The RealReal Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The RealReal Director Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The Recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. I provided the times available as requested but he never got back to me. I followed up and then the interview was scheduled. The Recruiter was on a speaker phone and I couldn't hear the questions and I politely said I couldn't hear because he was on speaker. He came closer to the phone for a minute and then moved away and I couldn't hear or understand what he was saying. Very unprofessional and he was not interested in the call. Left a bad taste for me for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I had 3 phone / video interviews (2 recruiters, 1 hiring manager) and then came into the office for 2 on-site interviews for a few hours where I met with 5+ team members each time. The interviews were 30 min 1:1.

The interview process itself was fine, but no one ever contacted me to provide me with an update or decision after my final round interview. After spending a good amount of time with interviews with this company, I find it quite disrespectful that they didn't have the courtesy to get back to me. After multiple follow ups, 1.5 months later I was able to get a hold of one of the recruiters who informed me that they decided to go with another candidate.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was a very quick process. Someone referred me and then I was talking to the hiring manager in a couple of days. I was asked for my overall strategy for the department and then the tactical activities I would do to make the strategy possible.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how to deal with low-value property that we don't want when customers are insistent   Answer Question