The RealReal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The RealReal

2.5

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screen - the recruiter was late to the call, told me she would talk to the hiring manager about our discussion and my salary expectation but never reached out (email or phone call) - unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Copy Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal.

Interview

Basic run of the mill interview. Nothing special. Glassdoor is making me put thirty words here which is a pain in the but. Not sure what else you need to know.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The RealReal (Secaucus, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

Efficient and quick. The process was simple, I was surprised to see how fast I got a response. Everyone I have spoken to was friendly and very down to earth.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The RealReal (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

It was Good interview. They tachnically test you practically for your gem identification skills. They care about backgrounds. Check your credentials and Knowledge about brands current market prices .

Interview Questions

• Any past bad exeperiance with employer.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume and received an email for a phone interview. After phone interview a 1:1 was scheduled in the SF office. Was told at the end of the interview the next steps would be to return for further 1:1s with one or 2 other staff members. A Talent Rep. would be contacting me. Several weeks with no such contact.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do hands on work to assist with the backlog?   Answer Question

Digital Asset Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (Brisbane, CA).

Interview

There is a recruiter phone interview first, if they like you then you are asked to come in person to interview with the team manager. The overall process happens within a week and they maintain communication.

Interview Questions

• Can yu explain a time when something went wrong and how yo dealt with it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The Recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. I provided the times available as requested but he never got back to me. I followed up and then the interview was scheduled. The Recruiter was on a speaker phone and I couldn't hear the questions and I politely said I couldn't hear because he was on speaker. He came closer to the phone for a minute and then moved away and I couldn't hear or understand what he was saying. Very unprofessional and he was not interested in the call. Left a bad taste for me for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal in September 2018.

Interview

Warm and welcoming. Asked a few questions about my background, aspirations and goals. then briefly talked about what the position is about. Went to a back office space in a huge warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a high capacity enviornment   1 Answer

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Call with the recruiter, then call with the hiring manager, and then in person with 3 team members. This was the WORST company to interview with, borderline shady. you can tell the team is super catty, and the hiring manager was very negative in general, and condescending

Luxury Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

Southern regional manager called me after a mutual friend referred me. She basically offered me the job talking about salary and start dates. Then she had me meet with another luxury manager the next day. The following day I received a call from HR discussing the job and told me she would get back to me with the full package. Discussed all benefits abd requirements. Two days later I met with the woman who would be my direct boss. She was lovely. She had me shadow another luxury manager the following week. She assured me that I was the only one in the running for this position. Fast forward two weeks later and they are still “considering” me for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you please provide us with your client book.   1 Answer

The RealReal Response

Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We are very focused on the candidate experience and are always looking for ways to improve it. It seems as though the process for you got a bit convoluted and lengthy, so we apologize for that. We are a collaborative group and sometimes it takes a bit longer than we like, but know it is our intent to create a seamless and enjoyable recruitment experience. If you would like someone from our team to speak with you, please reach out and we are glad to discuss further. Regards, TRR Recruiting Team