The RealReal Luxury Client Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The RealReal Luxury Client Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The RealReal (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview in NY office. Higher job positions were discussed at the interview. Shadowed an existing LCM, then radio silence for a week. After I reached out via email, I was told they went with another candidate. Very bizarre

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The RealReal (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I emailed my resume and was contacted to do a google hangout interview. I had a face to face google hangout interview which was very casual and conversational. Although I was contacted to do the interview knowing I did not have a public relations backround, I was told that they rarely hire anyone for this role without one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The RealReal (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Google Hangout Interview was first, then we proceed to email back and forth. Ended up there was no position available in the area I applied for. Overall company associates were friendly and inquisitive.