The RealReal Luxury Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The RealReal Luxury Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me for a scheduled time. She missed the call. She apologized and rescheduled. She missed it again. She then called me randomly and said I was late for the call???? What?

Interview Questions

• Do you have high luxury contacts in your circle of contacts? Yes   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

Southern regional manager called me after a mutual friend referred me. She basically offered me the job talking about salary and start dates. Then she had me meet with another luxury manager the next day. The following day I received a call from HR discussing the job and told me she would get back to me with the full package. Discussed all benefits abd requirements. Two days later I met with the woman who would be my direct boss. She was lovely. She had me shadow another luxury manager the following week. She assured me that I was the only one in the running for this position. Fast forward two weeks later and they are still “considering” me for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you please provide us with your client book.   1 Answer

The RealReal Response

Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We are very focused on the candidate experience and are always looking for ways to improve it. It seems as though the process for you got a bit convoluted and lengthy, so we apologize for that. We are a collaborative group and sometimes it takes a bit longer than we like, but know it is our intent to create a seamless and enjoyable recruitment experience. If you would like someone from our team to speak with you, please reach out and we are glad to discuss further. Regards, TRR Recruiting Team

Luxury Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The RealReal in July 2018.

Interview

Heard about the job via email. Applied online. Was contacted quickly. HangOut with recruiter. Very straightforward. Then shadowed a current Lux Manager for the day.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Luxury Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a phone interview but failed to contact me at the scheduled date/time.
    Received an apologetic email a few days later with request for a rescheduled interview.
    I had a horrible headache but I suffered through the process. Not the smoothest interview as, a few minutes into it, I realized I was being interviewed for a different position. By then I had lost faith in the company & declined to proceed.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite part of your old/current job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The RealReal (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with the director. She was very professional but also extremely kind. Definitely the way she presented herself and the company makes me really wanted to join the team.