The RealReal Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The RealReal Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Sr. management and Sr. Executive. Both very pleasant individuals. At the end of the interview I was told that i'd be receiving an offer. Several weeks later after multiple followup emails to which I got no response; their HR department sent me an email stating that they would be pursuing another individual. I respect their decision however the lack of communication was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter in about a week to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone screening, I was invited for an in-person interview with the department head the following week. The interview took place in their nearly windowless building in a far-flung industrial neighborhood. The interviewer was very personable and forthright, which I appreciated, but he led in with a flat-out "forbidden-by-law" interview question, and I immediately decided I didn't want to work there. I enjoyed a free cup of coffee and got the nickel tour of their operation, which is equal parts fascinating and horrifying. I don't think I saw any of the employees crack a smile. My impression was that it is probably an interesting place to work, but not sustainable for very long, especially if you've been on the work force for a few years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was unorganized and unprofessionally managed.

Even with a VP referral, it still took a month to hear back from HR for a preliminary phone screen. I think this was only because I applied through the careers portal to push my resume through. From there two weeks of back and forth to get an interview scheduled.

I interviewed with six people in total who mostly asked very high level questions on my interest in the company and my current position .

Interview Questions

• What are your reservations about coming to The Real Real?
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict
      Tell me about your current role and why you are interested in making a change.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The RealReal (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

Good not bad they ask many questions and also they give many info. I enjoyed the interview there was coffee and cake and tea. I would go back there again just for interview.