The RealReal Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations

Create your profile to get personalized information

The RealReal Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

1 Interview Review

2.0

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me, to inform me I have been selected for a "telephone" screen. After the initial phone screen, I was told it went well and that I should expect to hear from someone in the next few days to schedule an in person interview. I waited what I felt was a reasonable amount of time, and I thanked the interviewer for their time. Additionally I emailed the Recruiter after waiting a bit longer for the next steps. I was led to believe that I should be available for the next steps, when I inquired there was zero reply. It is understandable if you are not a good fit for a company or they decided to go a different route, but it is unprofessional to avoid all communication and even worse not to follow up with a reply to inquiry. It does not speak well for the company when at the very first stages communication is lack luster.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with a job where there is no opportunity for advancement.   1 Answer