The RealReal Regional Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The RealReal

3.5

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very responsive and I had my interviews set up quickly. They also made good use of my time there by scheduling in person and Google Hangout meetings all on the same day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot about my Leadership style as they are a company that cares deeply about their employees and want the cultural right fit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The RealReal

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The RealReal (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and allowed me to meet with multiple leaders throughout the company. I had multiple phone screens with the staffing agency first followed by calls with two of my future peers and my direct manager. I was able to meet the CEO in the final stages which sealed the deal for me! It lasted about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What type of culture motivates you? How do you motivate your team now? What do you want in a leadership team?   1 Answer