The RealReal Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The RealReal

1 Interview Review

4.0

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal.

Interview

I should've known from the start this would be a horrible experience. I tried to ignore these negative reviews, thinking "oh, it can't be that bad!" Well, just the interview process alone was unprofessional and demeaning so I can't even imagine working there. The original recruiter missed our phone interview TWICE and I had to follow up with her three times via email to secure the second phone call. (She tried to blame my phone when I was home from work all day with it next to me) After getting through the second round to the next recruiter, I felt that maybe there was a light at the end of the tunnel. She lead me to believe this would be a professional and rewarding experience...very wrong. When I arrived for my on-site interview, they were 20 minutes late with the previous interview. The women via skype were INCREDIBLY rude and acted like they couldn't be bothered. One of them even started texting on her phone. The general annoyance I felt was perplexing, but maybe it was attributed to their overall unhappiness in their jobs.
TLDR: Just steer clear. They are clearly lying to you about the position and are eager to overwork and judge you in a totally unprofessional environment.

Interview Questions

The RealReal Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Head of People

I am sorry to hear of your experience. We want every interaction to be positive and this was not. Thanks for your feedback so that we can improve.