The Results Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Results Companies

1.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Corpus Christi, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, quick, and brief. She hardly asked any questions after reviewing my resume. Don't even bother reading about the company it's a waste of time.

Associate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is three tiered and simple. First you take an assesment. When you pass that, you get your first interview. If that goes successful, then they offer you a second interview which is usually on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How well do you perform in emergency situations?   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palestine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Palestine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It is a normal interview. The company was just starting up in the area so they were looking for just about anyone. The interviewers were flown in from another location. They were very nice, the other recruiters that I worked with were also very friendly. The company will hire anyone as long as they are available to work.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview

straight forward, no runaround, the interview took place once the application was done. They sought for energetic personalities and willingness to learn. experience in technical support wasn't needed. customer service etiquette required or a basic understanding.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Lawrence, KS) in November 2014.

Interview

I went in and met with an HR rep. She told me that by looking over my resume she was sure I could handle the job and asked if I could pass a background check. I said yes and she told me when the next training class started. Glassdoor would like for this review to be at least fifty words long, but it was honestly that easy. There is really nothing more I can say about it.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Online app. Will get a call asking you to come in to finish app and take a really easy assessment mainly basic computer skills and some listening tests. Online assessment on Quick interview. Will ask you to read a script from a standard call. Will probably get training schedule after interview.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview

Quick and easy in the door process. Asked typical questions. It was a new center and they had seats to fill in little time to do it in. Was told a lot of false things in the interview. Led me to be very dissappointed in the end.

Phone Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

The application took over an hour to fill out. Then you have to interview with 3 bumbling idiots and do a typing test. They give you a drug test but somehow they don't catch anyone because everyone who works there, even the managment , uses drugs

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work a dead end job?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Galax, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 30 minutes. I interviewed at the Galax, Va location. They asked a lot of situational questions and gave you proper time to respond. It was extremely easy to get on with this company. They had a team lead from the call floor also assisting the recruiter, which may be intimidating, but it was very easy questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. Basic questions. Getting to know who I am and How would I fit into their company. Would've preferred to get a tour around the place to know if this is wheer i would want to be.