The Results Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Results Companies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Auburndale, FL).

Interview

Done the assessment and 2 interviews (2 days in a row), they made me feel really confident that I had the job saying nothing but good things then never heard anything else from them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any call center experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palestine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Palestine, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Computer software was easy to use , interviewer was very nice and explained everything very well. Willing to work with me on events that are already planned. There is a 12 week training class you have to attend

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Results Companies.

Interview

straight forward, no runaround, the interview took place once the application was done. They sought for energetic personalities and willingness to learn. experience in technical support wasn't needed. customer service etiquette required or a basic understanding.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via voicemail and email by a Talent Recruiter. She sent me an email link to open times and dates for in-house interviews. I selected a time and date and she confirmed acceptance via email.

I arrived early and imagine my surprise than no one bothered to mention that you have to go around to the side of the building to gain access. Luckily a kind gentleman came through the main lobby and gave me directions.

Once I signed in with the Receptionist, I proceeded to sit in the waiting room 20 minutes past my interview time while she searched for an Ops Mgr to meet with me. After 20 minutes, I excused myself and let the nice Receptionist know that I didn't see this as a good fit for me. My followup email with the Talent Recruiter called that out as well. I was raised to be on time, to be prepared and to follow through on thoughts and actions. Apparently The Results Companies is a "fly by the seat of your pants" organization. Oh...and just some feedback...dust your waiting room occasionally. There was dust all over the desks and the floor...really doesn't make a good first impression either that you have to make your way past the smokers outside your 'main' door.

Billing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. There was an online IQ portion of the interview that took over 1 hour to complete. There was a drug test. Then came a face to face interview with one person.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before.   1 Answer

Phone Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

The application took over an hour to fill out. Then you have to interview with 3 bumbling idiots and do a typing test. They give you a drug test but somehow they don't catch anyone because everyone who works there, even the managment , uses drugs

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work a dead end job?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. Basic questions. Getting to know who I am and How would I fit into their company. Would've preferred to get a tour around the place to know if this is wheer i would want to be.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

The process took five hours from applying to becoming hired. I signed up in the welcoming area and was shortly accepted after an interview between two employees. Overall the Interview was very well done.

Csr1 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. Applied online and took an assessment test, got a call for an interview, went in for the interview mainly general questions, was supposed to speak with a supervisor but they were in a meeting and hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• Have you worked here before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Siting in front of a really old, slow computer taking a lot of personality quizzes. The actual interview is just 5 minutes of asking if you have a felony and if you would be willing to quit any other jobs you have to clear your schedule for their low wage job.

Interview Questions

• can you clear your entire schedule to give us full flexibility?   1 Answer