The Results Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. Basic questions. Getting to know who I am and How would I fit into their company. Would've preferred to get a tour around the place to know if this is wheer i would want to be.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Martinsville, VA).

Interview

Real relaxed process. Strange that he asked me if there was any reason why I would miss work the next 90 days. Then when I started working - found out why. Everyone takes off whenever they want. There is a $100 bonus just for having perfect attendance. Other questions were normal and Jonathan was really nice and made me feel relaxed. Overall A+.

Interview Questions

• I'd rather not discuss the questions, as I feel they are catered to the individual and what is on the application itself. I mean, you are only going to make $8.50/hr. - what do they expect.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Stuart, VA).

Interview

The hiring process and interview was wonderfully easy. I did not feel uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions

• when can you work and why are you not able to work the days you say no to?   1 Answer

LRP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Paris, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

No interview was a phone conversation at about midnight. The business needed help in the LRP positions. Just was grabbing at straws. No onboarding - nothing to prepare you for what you were going into.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

The test you take before being able to have an interview is extremely long and time consuming. I could have applied for several other jobs in the time it took me to fill that ridiculous test out. It's hard to understand why they have you take it at all when some of the people you end up working with clearly did not pass it if you know what I mean. If they did, someone else did it for them. After the test a recruiter will call you for an interview. You have two interviews before a job offer. You are then presented with an offer letter until your background check is completed.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical interview questions. They weren't too difficult.   Answer Question

Call Center OnStar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy. Awkward at times because she would just stare at me. 1 on 1. Took about 30 minutes. Got there and they had me take a technology quiz to see if i would fit in anywhere else in the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Results Companies in July 2015.

Interview

First interview by phone with an internal Recruiter. Many questions about dealing with difficult situations, tell 5 main looses, etc. Then requested to apply for DISC test (on line). Second interview by phone with a VP of HR.

Interview Questions

• 2nd interview was with very basic questions about Comp&Ben, Employee Relations and Diversity skills.   2 Answers

Member Escalation Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Winter Haven, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Short informal interview. Ask about your strengths/ weakness. Ask about former employers, why did you leave them? Usual interview questions. As long as you can speak well then you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to deal with a difficult customer, how did you handle it?
      Name a time that you did not give the best customer service?
      What are your weaknesses
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Provo, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

You listen to calls from whatever project you've applied for and then you have an interview with the recruiter. If the recruiter thinks you're worth hiring you get interviewed by a team lead from that project and then they make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Which of my previous jobs was my favorite and which was my least favorite and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paris, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Results Companies (Paris, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick Process, Applied online, had an interview 24 hours later. Went through a two interview process and then a final interview with an offer letter on the table. Was offered the job within an hour