The Richards Group Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Richards Group Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Richards Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Short 15-30 minute individual interviews with just about every person on the team. They were all pretty informal, mainly looking to see if you are a culture fit, or if there was a specific skill gap in the team, to make sure you would be able to fill that particular area.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with digital projects, if so what types?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Richards Group

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Richards Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Long Process-interviewed with 8 people. There phone interview with recruiter first. Then 2 more with team. Then they bring you to have dinner with team. Then you interview with 8 different people the next day. Then you wait about two weeks to find out if you got it.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to leave your last job?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Richards Group.

Interview

You have an initial phone interview then they bring you in for a 2-3 hour block to interview with 4+ people. After each 30 minute interview the interviewers fill out an assessment. If a single person says they aren't interested in working with you, you wont get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Richards Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical interview process- Everyone I have come into contact with during interviews from TRG has been EXTREMELY stiff, unfriendly, all-work-no-play, and very difficult to talk to. Seems like they are trying to grill you and wait for you to slip up rather than root for you. They will pack in tons of questions and make it very one-sided and un-conversational. Correspondence is absolutely awful as well- I never even got an email saying whether I got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Richards Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired directly out of college. The whole interview process took a few months. I had two in person interviews at my university then completed a phone interview followed by a 4 hour interview on site at TRG 2 months later.

Interview Questions

• What about TRG sparks your interest verses other agencies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at The Richards Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interviews by themselves were not bad. I spent about 4 hours interviewing with different principals across the company. I also had to take a personality and intelligence test, that weren't very difficult.

The worst part was the follow-up. I had been working with a coordinator (Richard's Group doesn't have "HR People") who was pleasant and easy to work with. She told me that they would have a decision by X. A couple days after X, I sent her a nice email to check in. She politely told me that it was going to be another week. This went on for a couple of weeks.

Starting to get a little frustrated, I contacted one of the principals at the company to see if he could help. A couple hours later I got an email from the coordinator's email address that was signed from the principal saying they weren't going to be hiring anyone. It left a bit of a bad test in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Nothing terribly difficult - the usual, "where do you see yourself in XX years."   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Richards Group in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed at my school when they were I campus. It was a 60 minute interview with 4 different people. They asked what other companies I was applying for, if I had read their book, and what sources I use to learn more about brand management. They seemed very cocky and liberal.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand slogan you would create about something.   Answer Question