The Roof Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Roof Center

Distribution Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Roof Center (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

Multiple interviews. Initial phone interview with human resources getting to know you personally and why you chose the company. Second interview is with human resources director for region and senior sales or operations executive. Common question such as background, experience, challenges, strengths, weaknesses. Next interview is at branch with branch and assistant branch manager. Background check and urine analysis. Total hiring process took approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Name multiple times you have had to overcome an obstacle related to work or school? (they push the limit on this question)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was attempted on my part. Very fair offer for recent college graduate.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Roof Center.

Interview

Met with a representative at a career fair and gave him my resume. I was called about two weeks later, and in for an interview in three. There were two interviews. The first was with the President of the company and the second was with an HR manager and a manager of one of the stores.