The SCOOTER Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The SCOOTER Store Interview Questions

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter that took about 30 minutes was the first step. Scheduling a one on one face to face interview with Regional Sales Manager was the second and final step. The whole process took about 3 weeks. The Regional Sales Manager was the hiring manager. This interview lasted about 50 minutes and an offer was extended the same week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for The Scooter Store?
      What qualities make you a good account manager for The Scooter Store?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

Standard marketing interview -- team and individual. Met with VP, director, and individual contributors in Marketing, Finance, and Sales. Interviews were 30 minutes to an hour long each.

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Interview

Online test first. In person computer test followed by in person interview with managers. The corporate office was very nice and the HR department is on the first floor as you enter the lobby. Very professional staff in the HR department and throughout the interview process. They make the process pretty painless for such a large business with so many employees. I would recommend working with the scooter store.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Pretty straight forward for a sales position   Answer Question

Interview

Standard application process. Aptitude screening was a bit of a hiccup as it wasn't expected for this position. Then an interview with the hiring manager. Whole process took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• The aptitude test was just awkward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existent

Mobility Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

I went through two interviews, the first with a supervisor, the second with the department manager. It was a general customer service interview asking the basic interview questions. The second was a little tougher as they asked questions to gauge your knowledge of the company and why you wanted to work for them rather than anyone else. I guess trying to see if you just wanted a job and it didn't matter where.

Interview Questions

• If you have to tell a customer that their health insurance no longer covered their medical equipment and the customer becomes extremely upset and begins yelling, what would you do?   Answer Question

Mobility Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

Contacted by email to come in for an interview. Interviewed and selected for position. All communication through email.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, standard tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, set salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store.

Interview

Several managers asking a few background questions. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about Medicare compliance rules and regulations that I was not aware of at the time. This is an entry level position.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

1 phone screening with HR 1 phone interview with team lead 1 face to face

Mobility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

it was quick process, interviewed with 2 different people. A current employee sent the supervisor my resume and within a couple days I had a phone interview set up.
    Once I completed that part, they had me come in for a face to face, and I met many of the current supervisors.

Interview Questions

• whats your 5 year plan? what do you know about mobility chairs   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The SCOOTER Store (New Braunfels, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

This company is no longer in business. The company went down because they had bad business practices. The managers actually did not know what type of people they should be bringing in. You could tell that the quality of the managers was not better than the people that they hiring. Probably lower quality than the people they were hiring.

Interview Questions

• This company is no longer in business. No one can apply for this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You were able to negotiate at least a 5000 dollar raise.