The Search Agency Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Search Agency Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Search Agency

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Search Agency.

Interview

3 steps involved- Phone screening with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager and in-person with other senior level executives.

To the point, direct questions and simple. Made me feel comfortable. Gave me a chance to ask questions and understand more about the company. Shared with me a typical day at work example. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you address account performance concern to the client?
    What are some of your favorite optimization techniques?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Search Agency

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Search Agency in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process, for me, was long. The in-person interview lasted nearly 3 hours as I was interviewed by 4 or 5 different people. It started with a quick call from the recruiter, then a short phone interview with one of the directors and, finally, the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They provided me with various account scenarios to test my knowledge of account optimization (what I think is the issue and what I would do next). I'm not sure if they still do that, but I appreciated that process. There are so many ways to answer interview questions and BS your way in, but this was a great way for me to show exactly what I would do.   Answer Question