The Siegfried Group Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Siegfried Group Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Siegfried Group

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

There were too many levels of the interview process. I had interviewed with at least 5 people if I can remember. The first was a screening phone call. Next was on the phone with a regional manager and then there was a level of interview at the home office. Then the next level of interview was with the client I was working for to see if they would be able to use my skill set.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Siegfried Group

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

This hiring process is extremely efficient. They give you the opportunity to speak to several individuals. I interviewed with 3 different people for approximately 45 mins each. The interview was more like a conversation and also heavily involved information about the firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

First, I had a phone screen.

Then, I met with the PRD (Professional Resource Director) for a quick coffee to go over my questions about the company and his questions about me.

Then, I went into the office and met with 4 different people. First, I met with a woman that I believe was in charge of HR for multiple TSG offices. Then, I met with the PRD again. Next, I met with a current professional resource via a phone call. Finally, I met with the office lead/manager (the guy who brings in the business). It was a decently paced interview.

There's a surprise at the end! Just in case someone else hasn't blown it, I won't say what it is. But let me just say the interview is worth your time.

Interview Questions

• How was your Big 4 experience helped you succeed in your career? (TSG is always looking for ex-Big 4, but they're open to others for the right project)   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

The process went very smoothly and I interviewed with three people. I had a great interview and spoke mostly about non-technical topics. They made the business model very appealing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was happy with the offer presented.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter spends half the time talking to you about the company and what it has to offer - sales pitch. You honestly do not need to prepare much. Individuals with half a brain and an accounting designation can get employed here.