The Staffing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Staffing Company Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Staffing Company

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Staffing Company (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

I was initially referred by a former coworker that had previously worked for the company's owner. I had 1 phone interview with third party; then face to face interview with the owner at the business location and subsequent interview with the team with which I'd be working. I took over the position within a week of the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• This didn't apply - the questions were very 'real' case scenarios, how would you handle 'X' interview? how would you manage this (X) challenge? All pertaining to recruiting, client assistance and growing the business.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward - this is a small boutique organization; the greater the growth in the business the better and greater the perks with the position and company!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Staffing Company in February 2012.

Interview

The initial communication was with a friend of the management team at the company, followed by a phone interview and ultimately a 1:1 interview with the owner. Dress to impress by dressing for the position a level above that which you are interviewing; be ready for the 'not-so-obvious' questions-the ones that make you think on your feet; and BE engaged. Staff and management-great! Office culture definitely conducive to employee/company success!!

Interview Questions

• What would the comments be of each of your indicated references?   1 Answer