The TJX Companies, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The TJX Companies, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at The TJX Companies, Inc.

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Interview

Quick and easy. Depends on management how quickly you will get hired. I've been hired multiple times first time was same day. Second took a week or two. I would recommend getting hired during seasonal then work your way into fulltime

Allocation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Interview

The hirevue video interview consisted both simple math problems and behavioral questions. There was also a brief allocation question. Then the next round was a group allocation exercise. The next round was 3 separate 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain the advancement opportunities within the merchandising path   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Interview

Phone interview with a TJX field recruiter. Pretty basic questions. She told me at the end of the call that a local DM would call the following week to set up in person interview

Merchandise Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. in February 2020.

Interview

I send my application by the web page of the company and a month later I received a call from the manager assistant and he asked me if I was able to have an interview the same day.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

they asked questions about me, there was a math question, and a case study. there were no behavioral questions, which I was surprised about. there were ten questions in total. it was pretty easy.

Distribution Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

Was a 4 hour process, consisted of a tour of the facility, learning more about the company, and three 30 minute interviews. The staff and management was friendly, it was a small group of candidates. After the interviews they told us we (each candidate) would receive a call from the GM letting us know either way of the decision within two business days. I called to follow up for the past two weeks but have had no luck reaching anyone, I have left a voicemail but no response. I would have liked to at least received an email since they went with another candidate, especially since THEY SAID THEY WOULD.. I have officially been ghosted.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Interview

Two phone interviews and one interview onsite. Standard STAR questions with no technical questions. The recruiter was very responsive and communicative but the hiring manager took more than a month to make a decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc..

Interview

I got called about a month after applying. They wanted to schedule a date and time for an interview. Went in for the interview, got offered the job after the interview concluded.

Senior Designer Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Boston, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

The entire interview was over the phone and email. Three phone calls, one with the hiring manager and the hr manager. The offer came during the third call. I was giving time to think and responded via email. (I was giving the option to call too) Overall the process was very casual and professional.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Marlborough, MA) in December 2019.

Interview

2 persons interviewed. It was 1:1 general question about my past experience and skills. They told what is the job they are hiring for and the expectations on the role