The TJX Companies, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 825 of over 825 interviews

Interviews at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Positive63%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Boston, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied through indeed and heard back about a week later asking to complete a virtual interview through HireVue. Heard back after 2 weeks saying I made it to the final round of interviews which was 3 30 min behavioral interviews with TJx employees. Overall great experience and fast response times.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you took a risk
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Quick and easy like in every warehouse, they need people and will take as many they can. Amount of people that come and go is big. Lots of overtime possibility and training for other departments within warehouse

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews 1st is online video based questions. 2nd is with Hr to get to know you. 3rd is with planning mangers where they ask more technical questions and have a case question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Very quick and easy video interview. Tests day held at warehouse which included numerical tests. Called in for an induction a couple of weeks later. Not had any issues so far

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Day long interview with team activities, an individual interview and an individual workplace scenario activity. Very standard grad scheme interview day but it did feel less like you had to be the loudest in the room to be successful though which is a plus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Niles, OH) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was good overall, but my interviewer was rushing and unengaged. Expect questions about life experiences such as when you faced a conflict, achieved an accomplishment, or took a team role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you faced a conflict with a peer and how you went about resolving the issue.

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. in Sep 2021

Interview

1. Phone screen with TJX recruiter with basic screening questions, including eligibility to work in the U.S. and desired salary. 2. First interview with hiring manager. 3. Follow-up interviews with Manager of Solution Delivery and Manager of Engineering The people I interviewed with were very personable, and the questions were thoughtful and applicable to the role. I was really excited about the opportunity, however, I was ghosted after the second round of interviews. I politely followed-up two times via email with the recruiter for an update and never heard from him again. He was always very responsive prior to this. I found this to be very disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Given a lot of the work is moving to the Cloud, how would you go about building your backlog of enabler stories?
  • Q: How do you ensure a story is ready to be picked up by the team for development?
  • Q: Many times your stakeholders cannot make a decision on which approach to take in solving their problem, how do you help them hone in on the best approach?

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

First is a Virtual interview recorded and timed. If you do well on this then you have to take an IQ test to identify patterns. If you pass that, you go onto a group timed exercise which recruiters watch. If you pass, you will be invited to the final round, which are back to back, one on one interviews with different recruiters. Very competitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

I got a phone interview pretty quickly and it took about 10 minutes if that. I was told I’d hear back within a few days and nothing. Over a month later I get a message asking to let me know where they’re at. Call back and nothing.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I wanted for salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc. (Boston, MA)

Interview

Four individual interviews: phone call with the recruiter, then virtual meeting with hiring manager, VP, and some senior members. Moved extremely quickly. Everyone was super personable. Basic questions — why this role, why TJX, talk about successes and failures, etc. Ultimately wasn’t offered the job because I did not have the experience they wanted. Asked to keep in touch for future openings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The TJX Companies, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at The TJX Companies, Inc.

Interview

Very simple entry level supervisory position. Interviewer asks how you will handle situations among peers and understand goal of earning TJX Rewards. They’ll also ensure you’re comfortable with being able to give orders

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in a supervisor role previously?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 825 Interviews