The Texican Cafe Host/Busser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Texican Cafe Host/Busser Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Texican Cafe

Host/Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at The Texican Cafe (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

I just happened to be in the neighborhood, and looking for a job So why no asking there? So I getting there and ask for a job and was to good to be true and you know about when something it's to good to be true I was starting the very same day, I was so happy about that. One week later I was forced by the same manger to quit, because I did complain about one men that does not leave me alone but happened that he was one of the untochoubles so I was literally forced to quit whit a very good recomendations it's not that very weird? ,Even if he was who harassed me they do not even talking to him was the cooker he has his father working there. And some other members of his family. But on top of that it's something that nobody knows after you quit or being fired from that place you are not allowed in that place anymore as a customer it's a little extreme measure do not your think? It's funny I come back for my check and one of the managers say stop rigth there you not allowed to be here ! And I remember I said I just coming to pick up my check could I? Was very embarazing at from of the customers I was treated like a criminal a former employee that never did nothing wrong , that it's no the way to treat you ex employees! For God Sake!

Interview Questions

• What kind a position you looking for?   3 Answers