The University of Alabama Career Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The University of Alabama

4.0

Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online at jobs.ua.edu and after 3 weeks recieved a phone call to set up a phone interview. The 1st phone interview lasted 30 min. after 3 days I recieved another call to have a 2nd phone interview and an on-site interview. The 2nd phone call lasted 15 minutes. and 2 days later was my on-site interview which included a breakfast, a presentation (which I had to give) and another meeting

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The University of Alabama

Career Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Alabama.

Interview

The office I would be working in set up a phone interview that was about 45 minutes long and behavioral/take me through your resume. Two of the people in the office were on the phone. It was very care free; a reflection of those interviewing me.
    I was then brought to campus for a lunch and multiple mini-interviews with several directors in the department. The lunch was casual but large, and the time with the other interviewers were filled with the same sort of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Sharing a time I failed came from left field (at least it felt like it at the time).   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took a while to hear for sure because of the HR process in higher ed. I was not able to negotiate, but wasn't expecting to.