The University of Alabama Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Alabama Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The University of Alabama

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is based on the CV and university transcripts. If you have a good background and good communication with the advisor, you have a great chance to get the offer. Also, the devotion to the research in the future will be important to present during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do after you graduate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The University of Alabama

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Contacted interviewer via email. Interviewer requested my resume and portfolio. After submitting items, interviewer requested an in person interview. Conducted an interview with immediate superior, project manager, and financial manager. Was offered position at the conclusion of the interview. I took the weekend to think over the offer and accepted the following Monday. I assumed the position a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase due to the University's GRA program. I was offered the highest GRA compensation.