The University of Alabama Office Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The University of Alabama

2.5

Office Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in September 2008.

Interview

The application process is quite easy at UA, however, it's quite difficult to be considered if you don't already work there or know someone who does. I happened to be interviewed for the temp office pool position available at the time and it was very informal. We spoke about my recent experience in grad school and my resume. It was very short and they called me back within the hour to fill out the final hiring process paperwork.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember having to answer any difficult or unexpected questions for this particular job, but the one that always irritates me is: "Where do you see yourself in five years?" How in the world am I supposed to answer that? Am I psychic?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was "Do you want this job?" And I said, "Absolutely!"

Other Interview Reviews for The University of Alabama

Office Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The University of Alabama in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was really great and we spent about 45 minutes discussing the position. I didn't feel intimidated and I had a good feeling of the general position. We talked about the tuition benefit. They said that their individual office was happy to allow employees to use the benefit, however some offices preferred their employees did not take advantage of this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What was one instance where you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question