The University of Alabama Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Alabama Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The University of Alabama

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in October 2011.

Interview

The process involved an initial conference call with faculty. Then I was required to create a power point presentation on a topic sent to me a week prior to the interview by the department. They flew me in to the campus. I gave the presentation then was required to meet with the vp of academic affairs then the president of the university.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The University of Alabama

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The University of Alabama.

Interview

I applied for the job, received an email the next day to schedule an interview, had the interview (which was very easy), and was notified the very next day that I had received the job. Overall, it was a very simple process. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable by describing their research concentrations to me, and then we casually discussed where I could possibly fit in.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

My would be supervisor and a team lead sat down in his office and talked about what responsibilities I would have, and the role I needed to fill. General 'get to know you' questions were asked, and some about a former job.